Monday, October 31, 2005

Sick Princesses on Halloween


Both Breanna & Kaylee are not feeling too hot for this Halloween.
Breanna didn't get to go out trick or treating but, mom did get a picture of her in the Purple Princess costume. My poor sweet child has had problems with her tonsils for awhile but, her parents were hoping to get a 2nd opinion from an allergist before having to have them removed. As things stand, she'll have to get the removed ASAP.

Kaylee is also sick but, I did get to see her. I held her too. Hopefully I won''t catch her strep. ICK. She was also dressed as a princess. I don't have any pictures of her from tonight yet.
I still need to post her birthday pics too.
I'll try to do that this week.
Both princesses are beautiful and I hope they feel better soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home