Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My List

5 things I close to my heart:
  1. My belief in God
  2. Lifelong Friendships
  3. My Parents
  4. True Love
  5. Children

5 things I enjoy:

  1. Good Music
  2. To sing--Too bad I'm no good
  3. My Favorite TV shows and movies
  4. Playing Games (Texas Hold'em & Pitch)
  5. Old memories (Especially memories of college & summer camp)

5 things that drive me crazy:

  1. Obnoxious Poker players
  2. George W. Bush
  3. Road Rage
  4. Pink & Red together
  5. Bad sports

5 of my favorite Movies:

  1. Jerry McGuire
  2. 50 First Dates
  3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  4. Grease
  5. Steel Magnolias

5 of my favorite Songs

  1. Breathe In, Breathe Out / Chris Cagle
  2. Keeper of the stars / Tracy Bryd
  3. God Bless the Broken Road / Rascal Flatts
  4. Feels So Right / Alabama
  5. That's the Way it is / Celine Dion

5 things I hope to do before I die:

  1. Find my perfect match.
  2. Make a mark.
  3. Figure out my purpose.
  4. Make my parents proud.
  5. Meet Rosie.

  • My Favorite Color is Pink but, I do love Blue and Orange together.
  • I'm a huge Denver Bronco's Football Fanatic.
  • I love Reading Blog's.
  • Rosie O'Donnell is my favorite famous person. In fact, my friends use to tease me. I never missed an episode of her talk show.
  • My mom is my idol.
  • My dad is the most amazing man I've even known.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Lists like these can be an excellent way of reflecting on who we are. They're also fun for other people to read.

Love you!

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Karen said...

wow that was fast !
I am impressed Gina.
I also enjoyed your list.
kinda figured the Broncos would be on there somewhere :)
are you from Colorado?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home