Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'M SO LUCKY

I'm so lucky to have been blessed with several friends like the one Emily Mathews wrote about in the poem below. Thank you to my special friends. You know who you are :) With each passing day, I feel more & more blessed.


For A Very Special Friend
A Poem By Emily Mathews
Thank Heaven...
For all the little frirendship things between just you and me.
For the closeness way down deep that comes with trust and honesty.
For the ordinary, everyday, “just-called-to- say” suprises.
For the promises you keep and “cause-you-love-me” comprimises...
For the “tell-me-all-about-it” time and hugs I get for free.

For not having to be anything but dear, imperfect me.
For the thoughful words you say that are wind beneath my wings.
For the instant burst of happiness your laughter always brings...
For the “it’s-no-bother” favors and your “you-can-do-it” cheer.
For the reassuring voice that says you’ll be right over here.
For “I love you,” “I forgive you,” and “I’ll be ther till the end.”

For the day God blessed my life with such a very special friend.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is imformative! I will definitely be back often to see whats new! I have a body building training site body building training . You can get articles for your blog if you ever need them by follwoing the articles link at the bottom of the main page!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home