Sunday, October 02, 2005

Some Many Great Things...

My life is so good.
I'm so blessed.
I have great friends,
Awesome parents,
Mad Poker skills ;),
Cute babies,
Oh yeah & a great Football team!

Not only is life good but,...
Today was a great day in Football!
Go Broncos!
Last week was great when we beat that Chiefs.
It was even better this week when the team showed off their mad skills.

Hopefully they'll be able to keep it up.

This has also been a good weekend full of poker fun.
My mom & I have had a blast the last few weeks.
Poker is a great time for us.
I'm so glad I finally talked my mom into playing.
I've been playing for a little over a year now.
It's been a great experience.
I've had so much fun making new friends.
It's amazing how many new friends I've made.
I look forward to making more each week.

Yesterday was Kaylee's (my friends daughter) first birthday party.
I'll try to post pictures when I get them.
She was so cute eating her cake.
She had her very own little white cake with white frosting and red trim.
Picture this, adorable baby covered in cake.
She loved her presents too.
After she opened one, her father would take it and hand her another one.
Each time she'd grunt because she wanted it back.
Too Cute.
Look for pictures soon.

Well, I think it's time for me to retire for the night.
Here's to wishing you many blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home