Friday, October 14, 2005

One week from my happy place!

One week from this moment I'll be where I consider to be...
The happiest place on earth.
Camp Chihowa.
Although there's tons to do before the fun begins,
(get insurance, figure out the money, buy tires)
I know it will be well worth it.

Last night my mom & I got to go to see 5 Guys Named Mo.
My friend Trisha got 3 tickets and invited us to go.
It was a Stage One Production.
That's our Broadway.
Great show.
As much as I love our local theater,
I can't imagine how great it would be to get to go to an actual Broadway show.
The lights in N.Y. would be so awesome.
Someday, I'll make it there.

Tomorrow is the kick off for Shocker Basketball.
I'm babysitting my God Daughter Breanna so,
she gets to go with me.
They're going to have a scrimmage,
Face painting & a moon walk.
It should be fun.
I'm hoping to get her a cute little Cheer leading dress.
Go Shocks!


Well, it about time to go to Poker.
Mom & I meeting Jennifer W. & Chris for dinner at Hero's first.
I love Friday night.
I don't usually play my best poker on Friday but,
I love to see everyone.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home