Friday, October 07, 2005

Fall Retreat

Oh Camp Chihowa

In two weeks from today I'll be at my favorite place.
Camp Chihowa Retreat Center.
That's where I use to go to Summer Camp as a child.
Now a group of us rent the retreat center for a weekend every fall.
It's amazing.
I loved going there in the summer but,
I think it's even more beautiful in the Fall.
The leaves are falling from the trees and the cool breeze feels great.
We'll arrive on Friday afternoon.
Relax, have dinner & "catch up" on the happenings of our lives since last year.
Then on Saturday we'll carve pumpkins,
The kids will dress up in their Halloween costumes,
We'll go to campfire,
make S'mores &
Stay up all night giggling like little girls.
One of my favorite parts about this weekend each year is,
everyone brings their families.
I'll get to see my God Children loving this place as much as I do.
I'll get to see them make great memories like the ones I have.
Hopefully we'll be able to do this for years to come.
I'll try to post pictures when we return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home