Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cody's Home

My baby Cody is home. He's been gone for 2 weeks. He went to his grandparents in NE for a week and then with his parents and baby sister to Virginia for a week. I'm used to seeing him at least 2-3 times a week. Before he left, I asked him "How am I going to go 2 whole weeks without seeing you?" He's 6 and replies "Don't worry, I'll write". Adorable.
I'm so blessed to have him and all of my other friends children to spoil. Stay tuned for stories about all of my babies!

4 Comments:

At 2:57 AM , Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

What a cute picture. :) Renee

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog! Cody is a doll!!! I would surely miss him a lot too!

Hugs to you,
Sarah

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger TheMommason said...

AWWWWW that is too darn cute!

 
At 4:41 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Hi Gina,
Cody is just so cute !
love the Broncos shirt--whoo hoo !

thanks for the visit and the nice comment.

ok, it's official:
drumroll please....
I tag Gina !!!
I am going to go tag a few more people and see who plays !

have a great day :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home