Thursday, November 17, 2005

Backstreet Boys in Las Vegas




Back in August I went to Las Vegas. I've been waiting to get my pictures uploaded so I could post them at the same time as I wrote about it. As you can see, it's not late November and I'm just now getting around to making this post. To be honest, I still haven't developed my pictures of the 5 night 6 day adventure. The pictures you see I got from Regina who got them off of the BSB website.

Sorry to say, I'm going to wait to write about the rest of the trip but, I'll tell you about the pictures. The quilt you see was made by someone in the fan club. Regina & I do have a square on it that we made. I thought it up (what to write) and she went to the hotel where the lady who made it was staying to write on our square. It's the 2nd one to the left of the honey pot. You can't really tell but it says "We're Incomplete Until We Meet." Regina and Gina Wichita Kansas 2005 The concert was amazing. It was at Mandalay Bay and our seats were pretty terrific!

Stay tuned for more of the trip to come someday. :)

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger Evan Brustein said...

Hey, you posted on my blog Beyond the Ramp. I don't know how to get in touch with you other than by this. If you want to post about the MDA Camp case you were involved in, please email me at evan.brustein@gmail.com Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home