Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Borrowed Meme

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
1. Grease
2. Jerry McGuire
3. Mannequin
4. How To Lose A Guy in 10 days
5. Both Miss Congeniality
6. Clerks
7. 50 First Dates
8. Mr. Deeds
9. Jersey Girl
10. Pretty Woman


Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. Jenn U
2. Jenni
3. Jen W
4. Laurie
5. My Mom
6. All of my poker buddies
7. Suz
8. Tammy
9. All of my
children

Eight things you’re wearing:
1. Glasses
2. Watch

3. T-shirt
4. Pants
5. Bracelets
6. Socks
7. Bra
8. Shoes


Seven things on your mind:
1. Tonight's
Shocker game.
2. How tired I get typing
.
3. Money struggles
4. Did Dawn make it back
NOLA?
5. My visit with Jenn B and Jaxon.
6. Friends I haven't heard from in a long time!!
7. How much I LOVE blogging.


Six objects you touch every day:
1. Soda can
2. Brush
3. Glasses
4. Wheelchair
5. Phone
6. My washcloth

Five things you do everyday:
1. Drive chair
2. Take Medicine
3. Brush hair
4. Wash face
5. Put on glasses


Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
1. Chris Cagle
2. Alabama
3. Rascal Flatts
4. Martina McBride

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. She's Everythjng
2. I Wonder--Kellie Pickler
3. Wasted-Carrie U.

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. My parents
2. My Best girl friends

One person who has been nice to you today:
1. Tammy

3 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im #1!!!! Im #1!!! Love ya-Jen U.

 
At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are the nine people you least enjoy the company of????

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

*pokes Gina*

You still there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home