Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Semi-Lame Life

Oh where to start?
I have a few thing going on but, nothing too exciting.
I've decided that's not all bad.

I'm teaching.
Love it!
I actually get excited to go to work.

I'm still playing as much hold 'em as I can.
Sometimes I even play well.
Last week was okay.
Hope this week is even better.

I'm doing what I can to help Jake with K & C.
I love every minute with them.
I'm going to be tutoring Cody two times a week.
Love them so!

I have great friends.
Some are getting divorced,
Some are trying to stay together,
Some are VERY happy (the ones who are dating not married).

Laurie got a tattoo.
Got to go watch.
Oh so fun.
Check her site to see pictures soon.

Excited Kim has blog.
Wish Suz would too!



2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Even one who isn't dating or married is relatively happy. ::grin::

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Me too & Married!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home