Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gimp's, Rosie & Clean Sweep

I had no idea there were so many Gimp/Crip based blogs out there.
Go to the Gimp Parade to check them out.
There are tons of links on the right side.
I really like the Angry Gimp.
Enjoy!

Rosie's on Nip / Tuck tonight.
She plays a woman who wins big in the lottery.
$381 Million
Buys Lypo & sex w/ one of the hottie doctors.
Love her!

So this last weekend was the big "Clean Sweep" @ my mom's.
Thanks to my best friends who slaved away all of Sat.
Digging, Sorting & Painting.
Thanks so much!
Jenni, Jen U, Laurie, Robert, Dustin & Rick.
Also thank you Robert & Dustin for picking up TV stand.
My mom also worked her buns off.
Thanks to my Aunt's who helped with supplies
and getting my mom a new bed, shades, throw rug & lamp.
Also thanks to my sister-in-law Jenn who helped to put the room
back together on Sun.
Stay tuned for before & after pictures.

6 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Wish I woulda been there--I was in KC at my Dad & Melanie's and the news at their house totally SUX!!

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad it went well.

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

*poke poke poke*

Are you there??

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

*pokes again*

Has anyone heard from Gina???

 
At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, she commented on my page, but until then I was wondering the same thing!

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Rosie . . . I never really had any opinion about her, but I can't stand her anymore! She is SO rude with her comments about other people! We def disagree on this, because I know you are a huge Rosie fan .. I just think that a person who is looking for equality and acceptance from the world should be a little bit more accepting of others!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home