Saturday, November 11, 2006

Where I've been...

Still here -- Borrowed Dawn's Layout for catching up.

-- I'm still very much enjoying Texas Hold'em along with all of my poker pals as well as my momma. We play every chance we get. On a good week, we fit in 5-7 sessions. I find this is often what keeps me going. Great stress relief.

--With the loss of Regina, I've taken on as much as possible to help Jake with Cody & Kaylee. I have them anywhere from 2-4 evenings and some Saturdays. I'm actually going to have them all day tomorrow while Jake puts tile down in the kitchen and does some other repairs. I'm also helping Cody with homework 2 nights a week. Huge improvements in reading and spelling over the last few weeks. Love That!!!

--Trying to teach atleast 2-3 times a week. I've been at Bryant (where Cody & Laurie are) and at Rea Woodman. Both are great schools.

--Aside from sub finder and reading your blogs, I spend very little time on the computer. By the time I'm alone and ready to blog, my arms are too tired!

--It's Football and Basketball season. Go Broncos and Shocks!

--I went to Jay's wedding. Got to see Suz. Was fun!

--I won free hotel stay in Vegas by playing poker. Hope to go by Spring.

--My poor mom is super stressed. Rick and Chris are very little help. She might sell the house. Sad!!!

--I can't wait for Tammy to move home!

--Bre and I need to get our pics ASAP!

--Looking forward to seeing Suz at Christmas.

--Hope to get to see Dawn and Jenn B too.

--Jenni and Jason went to a NE football game.

--Jen W is moving in with Chris! ooooooooo

--Jen U and Robert are moving on up to a bigger better pad.

--Laurie is excited for Dustin to move in soon.

--Trisha Girmus is excited to get married in July. Yippee!

OK--I'm exhausted.

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I had heard about Jen and Robert dating, but I wasn't aware they were living together. And Jennifer's moving in with Chris? Yay! Go Jen!

Tell Rick I said to get off his duff and help Mom. Chris not helping is not too much of a surprise, but I'm very upset with Rick.

I'm hoping to see you, too. Hug and kiss Mom for me.

Love you!

 
At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trish is getting married--VERY KEWL! Does she have a blog? I wanna see a pic of her man--if she doesn't have a blog, she needs one! I know it would be a fun one to read!

 
At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...Everyone has very busy lives! I am very happy for Trisha! Chris and I are very excited about starting a life together. Good Luck everyone!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home