Friday, November 24, 2006

Borrowed from Jennifer B


Holiday Time Meme
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither...Coffee with Cream and Sugar
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa doesn't have time to wrap the gifts. Besides, that delays how long before we can play with them.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Who doesn't love mistletoe?
5. When do you put up your decorations?Usually right before Thanksgiving...Running late this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?Stuffing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? When I was young we spent Christmas eve with my grandparents and then on Christmas day EVERYONE even 3rd cousins went to Tammy's for Christmas day. This was our tradition for many years.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth about Santa?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?Yes, with my mom!
10. What kind of decorations are on your tree? mix & match
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Dread going out in it but, love to look at it.
12. Can you ice skate? hmmmm
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Kitchen set from Santa.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?being with my family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Choc Pie & Frosted Sugar Cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? See # 7
17. What tops your tree? A Star
18. Which do you prefer? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?Frosty the Snowman & I'll be home for Christmas.
20. Candy canes: Yuck or yummy?YUCK TO EAT BUT CUTE TO LOOK AT!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Holiday Time Meme
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate (w/ marshmallows)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Sets them under the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Prefer white, but currently use colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Who doesn't love mistletoe?
5. When do you put up your decorations? Usually right after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Stuffing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Spending it w/ my cousin and family in Concordia at my grandparents house.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was 8, finally pried the truth out of my mom. Then when 9, I caught my mom rummaging thru he closet Christmas morning. I asked, “need help?“
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Chuck does then I say “Ha ha, now I’ll have more to open on Christmas!”
10. What kind of decorations are on your tree? Old and new.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Dread going out in it but love to look at it.
12. Can you ice skate? I wish
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My dog, Maggie.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time w/ my family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Santa cookies (Frosted Sugar Cookies).
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Looking at Christmas Lights
17. What tops your tree? A loud, annoying mechanical Santa and reindeer circling a star.
18. Which do you prefer? Giving (although don’t mind receiving).
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Must’ve been the Mistletoe
20. Candy canes: Yuck or yummy? Yuck to eat, but make nice tree decor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home