Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Happy Tuesday!

Hello Everyone!
Nothing too exciting to write about. Today has been good but, not overly productive. I got up this morning and goofed off watching TV, reading blogs, writting e-mails. I have a ton of things I should be doing. Maybe they'll get done this afternoon.
I need to call Chihowa and set up the yearly retreat that some of my old camp friends and I go on for a weekend in the fall. I need to reserve it now so, we can begin making the plans.
I should probably try to do some packing (to prepare for my move in three weeks) & look for a summer job since I'm not going to teach summer school. Wow, thinking about all of the things I need to get done is making me tired. Maybe a nap would be good. I do need to rest up for Poker tonight ;)
Well, I guess I better sign off and go make a to do list.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Hey Gina,
I hope that you are having a nice evening! Rosie is on Leno tonight!!! Woohoo!!! I am sory to hear about you and your ex. Time does heal all wounds, though. See you at the forum! ;)

Yellow hugs to you,
Sarah

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger maceydoo said...

Haa!! This sounds like the way I spend my days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home