Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bush Bites, Rosie Rocks!

Yep you read that right.
Bush Bites, Rosie Rocks!
Mr. President makes me sick!
To my friends, this is no surprise.
I've disliked him since the first time he ran.
Hanging chads, my butt.
Do we truly live in the "land of the free?"
If we do,
Why does he think it's OK,
to tell people who they can or can't marry.
Balls, huge balls!
Tonight I'm unhappy with him for interrupting my Thursday night TV!
I'd have no problem with it
IF he had something important
OR true to say.
I feel my blood pressure beginning to rise.
I should stop here.

Rosie on the other hand,
makes me totally happy.
I got to see her on Leno last night. Happy!
I got to see her on Tony Danza today. Happy!
I get to see her on Craig Ferguson tonight. Happy!
I get to watch her Hallmark movie on Sunday! Happy!
The very best thing is I get to read her blog everyday!
I'm also excited about a new website
a very cool fellow Rosie fan has started.
It's a great forum.

On Monday we're going to go and chat live.
I'm very excited about this.

Well, I better go.
I want to watch the part of my Thursday TV that's not ruined.

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger TheMommason said...

Hey Gina!
Thanks for the prayer it is beautiful and thank goodness I am not the only one that lost about 1/2 an inch of tooth enamal last night grinding teeth hurruming why the wah wah wah wah blah blah blah was on my TV. At least the pea cuddlebugged to sleep with me Georgie put him to sleep right quick :-)
Hugs and see ya in the chat room!
Hollie The Mom
www.hunterryansmom.blogspot.com

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Yeah, my Survivor and CSI were pushed back an hour. Like you said -- if only he had something important or TRUE to say. Religion is a personal choice and he's not telling anyone how to believe, my a--! He's only been doing it since he got in.

Love -- Me

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger for_the_lonely said...

(((((((Gina)))))))) You rock too, sister friend :)

Hugs,
Sarah

 
At 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that I wasn't happy with W's decision to interrupt my thursday tv viewing. If he was goign to have a real press conference, with real questions and off the cuff answers, i wouldn't have minded. But to take an hour of MY time to dispense propaganda -- forget it!

Phew. I feel so much better!
another gina
http://findingmygroove.blog-city.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home