Tuesday, April 19, 2005

So much to say...

There's so much to say but, no energy to type it.
I have great intentions. Plans to make a post everyday.
It seems to happen only 1-2 times a month.
I hoping to work on that.

A lot has happened since my last post.
Thad & I broke up.
I supose that's the biggest news.
Probably the most important too.
It hasn't been near as hard as I'd though it would be.
12 years. Wow. How can it be over?
Not sure I'll ever fully understand.

I'm moving. My time here at the Eaton is over.
It's time for a change. Time for me to get a bigger place.
I'm excited about my new home.
Hate to move but, I think it'll be worth it.
My new place is bigger & in a cute modest neighborhood.

I've been spending a lot of time reading.
Several great Blogs, and a few great books.
I'm loving having my daily dose of Rosie back.
I love her blog and have borrowed a part of her style.
It makes blogging more fun!
Thanks Rosie.

Well, one of my good friends just called so I need to run.
Until next time.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

It is nice to have a "dose" of Rosie. It's fun to visit the world of her fans, too. So nice to drop in on your blog now and again... Renee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home