Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I got this in an e-mail from JB

Rather than fill people's e-mail with my boring information, thought I'd share this with you all here. If you care, great. Feel free to share your answers in my comment section or to repost on your blog. If you don't care, too bad! This is my blog :)

4 THINGS you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teacher
2. Dispatcher
3. Student Assistant for Admissions @ WSU

4. Customer Service for Spiegel, Eddie Bauer & Newport News

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. EverAfter

2. Girls Just Want To Have Fun
3. Grease 1 & 2
4. ANYTHING with Matthew McConaughey ooooooh baby!

C)Four places I have lived....
1. Concordia
2. Wichita State Dorms (Fairmount & Brennan)
3. Scary Apartment on Battin in SE Wichita
4. Eaton Place in Downtown Wichita


D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. ER
3. American Idol
4. Days of Our Lives


D2)Four Shows I miss--Loved to watch:
1. ED--Oh how I miss ED!!!!
2. Rosie's Talkshow
3. Third Watch
4. 90210

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Denver, Colorado
2. Nashville, TN
3. Billoxi, MS

4. Las Vegas

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. Jennifer B's baby page--Cute Jaxon

2. Rosie's Page
3. Dawn's page
4. Hotmail


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Peanut Butter Cup mix in Ice Cream from Marble slab or Cold Stone
2. Mexican Everything--love Tacos!
3. BLT's
4. Chicken Fried Steak and Mashed Potatoes


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Las Vegas
2 Colorado
3. Tennessee
4. Cruise Ship

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Very Kewl(of course I think so) . . and I will answer your D2. Four Tv shows I miss are
1. 90210
2. Party of Five
3. 7th Heaven (just ended)
4. Cosby Show
5. Friends
6. Sienfeld

I guess I did great at that one with my 4 plus 2! I hope people answer this, cuz I just love this little quiz!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home