Saturday, March 04, 2006

Rascal Flatts

Back in February of 2000 I saw my first Rascal Flatt's video. I remember thinking "wow, they're really good. I bet they're going to make it big." Boy was I right. Over the last six years or so, I ve been to a few of their concerts. This past Thursday was the most recent time, Jen W., Jen U., Robert & I went together. We had a blast. For the last 4 years or so it's sorta become a tradition. Jen U. & I have even traveled to see them. Those will always be some of my fondest memories. Every time I see them they get better. If you ever have a chance to see them, they are worth of every penny of the ticket price.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I like them a lot, too -- though I haven't listened to them much lately.

BTW -- do you have my Stacy Whited CD?

 
At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina~
I had a great time at the concern with you!!! They get better and better everytime! Thanks for going with me! :) Jennifer W.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home