Thursday, February 02, 2006

Help Me Holy Spirit!

I leave for my Sojourn in less than 24 hours.
I know, you're asking yourself...
"What the heck is a Sojourn?"
so'journ /so-dzern/ n. v. to visit temporarily, to stay somewhere for a short time
I'm going on a Sojourn Weekend.
It's a spirtual retreat for single young adults.
The weekend is for the candidates to take time to search for their "purpose".
It's about exploring your faith.
Each person takes away something a little different.
My friend Jennifer & I were candidate a few years ago.
The retreat meant a lot to me and came at a good time.
(During my cancer treatment)
My purpose on this retreat, is to lead/guide a small group of candidates.
This will be my 2nd time as a leader.

Anyway, I need the Holy Spirit to fill me with energy.
Guide me and help me be a good leader.
I have a ton to do before I leave.
I need to be inspired.
I need a good nights sleep.

Pray for me :)

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Let us know how it went!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home