Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Big Night in Basketball

Well tonight could be the start of something great!
The Shocker's play Drake at 7pm.
(Kansas Now cable 22 if you wanna see.)
If they win, they'll finish the regular season on top.
Then the worst they can finish is tied for first.
If they also win on Saturday,
the Shocker's will be MVC Champs for the first time since 1983.
With the way things are going,
We're also hopeful of getting to go to the NCAA tournament instead of the NIT.
The NIT is good but, the NCAA is way better!
I've been a shocker fan since my first year of college.
Clear back to 1991.
It's gone something like this...
They've been bad,
Worse than bad,
Horrible,
Bottom of the barrel,
Okay,
So-so,
better,
pretty good,
to where they are now.
According to me... Pretty Damn Good!

The way I figure it, I'm bound to get an ulcer before this is all over.
Pray for them to win!
Go Shox!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope your Shockers can pull it off . . I'm cheering for them!

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

They got it! Even if they lose on Saturday, tied for first is the best they've been in a long time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home