Thursday, February 23, 2006

ONE DOWN & ONE TO GO

We survived what I believe to be the hardest of the last two Basketball games in the regular season. Last night's game was great but, about caused me much pain. I worry way to much about things that are meant to be entertainment. If the Shockers win or lose, it no way directly affects me. When the game is on you'd think it determined my life or death. Sad, sad! Anyway, here's what some important dude from ESPN thinks about how great WSU is. I love this!

Andy Glockner
"I'll be honest and say I had a hard time finding more than about 12-13 teams that really deserved to be in the list this week, so I'll wrap with a couple of the best mids. Villanova jumps UConn on the strength of the head-to-head win and UConn's escape against Notre Dame. On an unrelated note, how deja vu-ish was that ending in Gainesville, where Dane Bradshaw (again) got a layup off a late steal and Chris Lofton (again) iced the game with two late free throws? We've seen more bizarre, late, game-blowing plays lately (see Bucknell-Northern Iowa) than I can remember. I was very disappointed with Memphis and C-USA last night -- the Tigers were ragged at home and still slogged past a UTEP team that lost its best player to injury. That national TV performance might have hurt both teams.
1. Duke
2. Villanova
3. Connecticut
4. Memphis
5. Tennessee
6. Gonzaga
7. Texas
8. Ohio State
9. Kansas
10. Pittsburgh
11. George Washington
12. North Carolina
13. LSU1
4. Georgetown
15. George Mason
16. Wichita State

Yes, that's right WSU is on the same list as KU! God I love this man. Finally WSU gets some well deserved respect and love!

For more on last nights game click the link below:
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/sports/colleges/wichita_state_university/13939347.htm

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

LSU is on there? I didn't realize they were doing so well. Though, it is hard to keep up with everybody.

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Stacie said...

I'm so happy for your WSU Shockers, although I've never really been a fan, it's awesome to see them do so well this year. Have fun cheering them on!!
Love ya
Stacie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home