Sunday, September 26, 2004

It's not like I'm busy

One week ago last Sunday, (The 26th of September) I logged on to make an entry. As you can see, that never happened. I wrote about three sentences and saved it with plans of returning to it later that evening. Over a week later, here I am. Think I'll get a post completed? Well, let's hope so!
I apologize to everyone I've ever hassled about making posts. It's a lot harder to figure out what to write than I realized. Dawn, I promise not to give you a hard time again anytime soon. Lord knows you are way more busy than I am. Actually my life is so pathetic I could make time to write entries everyday. I may even have exciting things to write about.
Stay tuned to find out.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM , Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

You're a riot! You don't give a hard time at all. But I may start giving YOU a hard time . . . . (grin)

Blog on!

 
At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

frickin!! I finally figured out how to post on ur stupid blog!! geeza!! well, holla at me sometime sista'
~*~emma mcculley~*~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home